See loans by Kiva users on a map
Enter a Kiva username below and see their loans on a map:
Want some examples?
Here you have a small sample of the latest activity by Kiva lenders:
- Anonymous just gave a loan to Mee Pauk- 5 (E) Village Group, from Myingyan, Myanmar (Burma).
- Vincent just gave a loan to Sindjere Group, from sourou, Mali.
- Nicole, from Centerport NY, just gave a loan to Urumuri Group, from , Rwanda.
- Joachim, from Freiburg im Breisgau Baden-Württemberg, just gave a loan to Las Madrugadoras Group, from La Paz / El Alto, Bolivia.
- Julien just gave a loan to Cruz Chakhana Group, from La Paz / El Alto, Bolivia.
- Teresa Halpert, from Ithaca NY, just gave a loan to Yaseer, from Hebron, Palestine.
- Lindsey just gave a loan to Zhaneta, from Korce, Albania.
- Ava, from Swansea Point British Columbia, just gave a loan to Cesar Augusto, from Tulcán, Ecuador.
- Anna just gave a loan to 5 De Agosto Group, from La Paz / El Alto, Bolivia.
- Eva just gave a loan to Dúo Kairos De Julieta Group, from Villa Nueva, Guatemala.
What is Kiva?
Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
Kiva.org is a micro-lending website. It allows individuals (like you) to lend directly to entrepreneurs around the globe.
The people who ask for loans on Kiva's site are real individuals in need of funding - not marketing material. When you browse entrepreneurs' profiles on the site, choose someone to lend to, and then make a loan, you are helping a real person make great strides towards economic independence and improve life for themselves, their family, and their community.