See loans by Kiva users on a map
Enter a Kiva username below and see their loans on a map:
Want some examples?
Here you have a small sample of the latest activity by Kiva lenders:
- Karen just gave a loan to Ednance, from Ibanda, Uganda.
- Sudharshan just gave a loan to Intego Cb Group, from , Rwanda.
- Pedro just gave a loan to Laty's Group, from Kampot, Cambodia.
- Anonymous just gave a loan to Grupo Pacanal B Group, from Suchitepéquez, Guatemala.
- Ricardo just gave a loan to Mujeres Unidas Group, from Luque, Paraguay.
- Valerio, from Milton, just gave a loan to Ahmad, from Rafah city, Gaza Strip, Palestine.
- Evan just gave a loan to Mohammed, from Dhamar, Yemen.
- Nicola just gave a loan to Laty's Group, from Kampot, Cambodia.
- Barbara just gave a loan to Warm Heart Group, from 04 Đông Cương, Vietnam.
- Phil just gave a loan to Lucy, from Kitale, Kenya.
What is Kiva?
Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
Kiva.org is a micro-lending website. It allows individuals (like you) to lend directly to entrepreneurs around the globe.
The people who ask for loans on Kiva's site are real individuals in need of funding - not marketing material. When you browse entrepreneurs' profiles on the site, choose someone to lend to, and then make a loan, you are helping a real person make great strides towards economic independence and improve life for themselves, their family, and their community.