See loans by Kiva users on a map
Enter a Kiva username below and see their loans on a map:
Want some examples?
Here you have a small sample of the latest activity by Kiva lenders:
- Glen, from Tokyo, just gave a loan to Suritex, from Lima, Peru.
- Jackie Li just gave a loan to Lawan, from Kaduna, Nigeria.
- Matthew, from Bellevue WA, just gave a loan to Maria Florentina, from Tulcán, Ecuador.
- Krishnakumar just gave a loan to Damianos, from Suai, Timor-Leste.
- Thompson family, from Epping Victoria, just gave a loan to Mary Queen Of Peace Group, from Assin Fosu, Ghana.
- Anonymous just gave a loan to Berenice, from Medellín, Colombia.
- Carla, from Somerset NJ, just gave a loan to Natalia, from , United States.
- Sandra, from Sydney New South Wales, just gave a loan to Randa, from Qana, Lebanon.
- Mission Belt Co, from Orem Utah, just gave a loan to Sinive, from Tiavea, Samoa.
- Randomly Selected, from Notthern Alberta, just gave a loan to Rashid, from Eldoret, Kenya.
What is Kiva?
Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
Kiva.org is a micro-lending website. It allows individuals (like you) to lend directly to entrepreneurs around the globe.
The people who ask for loans on Kiva's site are real individuals in need of funding - not marketing material. When you browse entrepreneurs' profiles on the site, choose someone to lend to, and then make a loan, you are helping a real person make great strides towards economic independence and improve life for themselves, their family, and their community.