See loans by Kiva users on a map
Enter a Kiva username below and see their loans on a map:
Want some examples?
Here you have a small sample of the latest activity by Kiva lenders:
- giovanna, from Oakland CA, just gave a loan to Lydia, from Narra, Palawan, Philippines.
- Tieks by Gavrieli, from Los Angeles CA, just gave a loan to Elizabeth, from Carlos P. Garcia, Bohol, Philippines.
- Smita, from Phoenix Arizona, just gave a loan to Isaie, from , Rwanda.
- Markus, from Düsseldorf NRW, just gave a loan to Mercedes, from Barranquilla, Colombia.
- judy, from Newtown PA, just gave a loan to Joan, from yei, South Sudan.
- Michelle just gave a loan to Walter, from Talibon, Bohol, Philippines.
- Anthonett, from Chandler AZ, just gave a loan to Maria Paula, from , El Salvador.
- Christopher just gave a loan to Mehriniso, from Shahrituz, Tajikistan.
- Rudy, from Centerville OH, just gave a loan to Maria Estela, from , El Salvador.
- Charlie, from Tacoma WA, just gave a loan to Cresencio De Jesus, from Boaco, Nicaragua.
What is Kiva?
Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
Kiva.org is a micro-lending website. It allows individuals (like you) to lend directly to entrepreneurs around the globe.
The people who ask for loans on Kiva's site are real individuals in need of funding - not marketing material. When you browse entrepreneurs' profiles on the site, choose someone to lend to, and then make a loan, you are helping a real person make great strides towards economic independence and improve life for themselves, their family, and their community.