See loans by Kiva users on a map
Enter a Kiva username below and see their loans on a map:
Want some examples?
Here you have a small sample of the latest activity by Kiva lenders:
- Steve, from Campbell Ca, just gave a loan to Ly, from Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Katharina just gave a loan to Donchai Group, from Laos, Lao PDR.
- Fuzzy, from Marietta GA, just gave a loan to Shahlo, from Yavan, Tajikistan.
- Anonymous just gave a loan to Safietou's Group, from , Senegal.
- TonyB just gave a loan to Papa Laka Group, from , Indonesia.
- Colin just gave a loan to Peris' Group, from Webuye, Kenya.
- Alex M, from Chicago Illinois, just gave a loan to Phosayneua Group, from Laos, Lao PDR.
- Nigel, from Far Hills NJ, just gave a loan to Aun Group, from Takeo province, Cambodia.
- Jan, from Wedel SH, just gave a loan to Maweni-Kigamboni Group, from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Ben just gave a loan to Zigama Cb Group, from , Rwanda.
What is Kiva?
Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty.
Kiva.org is a micro-lending website. It allows individuals (like you) to lend directly to entrepreneurs around the globe.
The people who ask for loans on Kiva's site are real individuals in need of funding - not marketing material. When you browse entrepreneurs' profiles on the site, choose someone to lend to, and then make a loan, you are helping a real person make great strides towards economic independence and improve life for themselves, their family, and their community.